Things have been quiet here for the past few weeks — life didn’t quite kill the blog, but kept it pretty much dormant. Now that I have a few days of calm, though, I wanted to write two posts: this one, looking back on the past year and what happened to dispositio, and a second [...]
Having found myself ranting in ever lengthier notes on Facebook in the run-up to the recent Canadian elections, I thought I might as well turn those private rants into more publicly available outpourings. I’ll copy my last note into a post right now, and will then inaugurate this blog properly with a new post attempting [...]
- Berlin, Day 17: Coriolanus (Shakespeare / Sanchez), Deutsches Theater Kammerspiele
- Berlin, Day 16: Hedda Gabler (Ibsen / Pucher), Deutsches Theater
- Brecht, Baumgarten, Blackface
- Berlin, Day 14: Romeo and Juliet (Shakespeare / Eidinger), Schaubuehne
- Berlin, Days 10 to 12: Too much to say, too little time…
- Stand up to Rob Ford! Sit-in for answers! rob-ford-sit-in.squarespace.com #TOpoli 9 hours ago
- Berlin, Day 17: Coriolanus (Shakespeare / Sanchez), Deutsches Theater Kammerspiele -- my last review of this trip! dispositio.net/archives/1595 4 days ago
- Landed! This is the longest I've been without theatre (27 hours) in 18 days. 4 days ago
- TXL - FRA - YYZ! 5 days ago
Holger Syme's work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License.
Images may be reused as long as their source is properly attributed in accordance with the Creative Commons License detailed above. Many of the photos here were taken at the Folger Shakespeare Library; please consult their policy on digital images as well.