Why hello, inane Shakespeareana! Haven’t seen you in a while. Oh, it’s the Olympics coming up? That explains a lot.
It’s a bit unclear what exactly the point of the video — or the exhibition it’s advertising — might be, but it seems to have something to do with Shakespeare’s [...]
- Berlin, Day 17: Coriolanus (Shakespeare / Sanchez), Deutsches Theater Kammerspiele
- Berlin, Day 16: Hedda Gabler (Ibsen / Pucher), Deutsches Theater
- Brecht, Baumgarten, Blackface
- Berlin, Day 14: Romeo and Juliet (Shakespeare / Eidinger), Schaubuehne
- Berlin, Days 10 to 12: Too much to say, too little time…
- Berlin, Day 17: Coriolanus (Shakespeare / Sanchez), Deutsches Theater Kammerspiele -- my last review of this trip! dispositio.net/archives/1595 3 days ago
- Landed! This is the longest I've been without theatre (27 hours) in 18 days. 3 days ago
- TXL - FRA - YYZ! 4 days ago
- Those hipsters in their big woolly hats -- how don't they fry their brains in the summer? 4 days ago
Holger Syme's work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License.
Images may be reused as long as their source is properly attributed in accordance with the Creative Commons License detailed above. Many of the photos here were taken at the Folger Shakespeare Library; please consult their policy on digital images as well.